- Adults: $12
- Kids (5-12): $5 (Children under 5 always free)
- Parking: $5 per car
- Ride Bracelet: $35
- Ride Tickets: $0.50 each
- 120 Ride Tickets: $50
AMEX, Discover, Visa, MasterCard credit cards are accepted
- The Midway is open daily from 11:00am to closing.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for rent in the booth adjacent to Red Gate near Expo Plaza.
- Handicapped accessible restrooms are available at the rear of the State Building, the Men’s restroom on the Adist Mall, the Women’s restroom between the Ware and Modern Living buildings, the restrooms on the Midway and restrooms in the Robert E. Miller Expo Centre complex.
- A free baby and toddler comfort station is located in the Vermont State Building.
- No outside alcohol allowed. Beer and wine available in the Beer and Wine Garden and Halvorson’s Steakhouse Road Tavern. Liquor in the Martini Bar only.
- No coolers, please.
- No pets are allowed on the Fairgrounds except guide and service dogs. Please do not leave pets in your car.
- CCTA bus service to and from the fair. Call 864-CCTA for schedule and route information.
- Bike racks are located outside Gate A. No bicycles are allowed on Exposition grounds.
- ATMs are located throughout the grounds and the midway.
- Share your thoughts on the fair – Pick up a Guest Survey at the Guest Services Booth.
- Church Services are held at the fair on both Sundays, Catholic Mass, 2nd Floor Expo North at 10:30am.
- Guest Services: Information booths are located at the south end of the Adsit Mall, just inside the Red Gate by Miller Expo North, just inside Green Gate and in the hallway between Expo North and Expo South.
- Lost Children Center: Located at First Response Blue and White Trailer located near Ware Building.
- CVE First Response/First Aid: Call (802)-879-3412. Located near Ware Building and in the hallway between Expo North and Expo South.
- Lost and Found, Security & Essex Police: Located behind Vermont State Building. Open 24 hours a day or call (802)-878-1551
- Fair Office Phone: Call (802)-878-5545
The Fair is Smoke-Free!
The Champlain Valley Fair is a “designated smoking area only” fair. That means that smoking is not permitted in open areas at any time. Smoking is only allowed in the four designated tents located around the grounds. See the map for their specific locations.