The only Taste of the Fair event of 2021 will take place on the Midway Friday, June 25th through Sunday, June 27th!
The cost is $5.00 per person. Tickets can be purchased online beginning Friday, April 29th at 10:00 AM.
The safety of our fairgoers, volunteers, concessionaires, and staff is paramount. We will be strictly adhering to all CDC, State, and Federal guidelines.
By reserving your timeslot, you are agreeing to the following:
- No more than six tickets can be reserved at a time. There are a limited number of tickets. By reserving a timeslot, you are committed to coming to the event.
- All attendees will be required to wear a face mask when outside of the vehicle.
- We ask all attendees to vacate the premise when their session ends.
- All attendees will be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Attendees are required to provide the proper contact information for tracing as required by the State of Vermont.
- No additional tickets can be reserved on-site.
Due to restrictions on attendance, we have put the following operations plan in place:
- This is a paid ticketed event. When reserving tickets, you will be selecting a date and timeslot. Each timeslot is 90 minutes long, allowing you enough time to purchase your food and return to your car.
- Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE. If someone attempts to sell these tickets after reservation, please contact us immediately.
- We will require the proper contact information for tracing purposes.
- There is a limit of 350 tickets per timeslot.
- All persons outside of their vehicle will be required to wear masks
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
The 2020 “Taste of the Fair” events couldn’t happen without the generous support from the following sponsors. If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please click the button below for details and contact Jeff Bartley at 802-878-5545.